Holland America Line announced the return of the brand’s free all-day Alaska Cruise and Travel Show on March 18, 2023, at the Bell Harbor International Conference Center on Pier 66 in Seattle. This is the third time that Holland America Line has offered a travel expo, giving attendees access to live presentations, demonstrations, and other fun activities throughout the day.
“We are excited to be in our hometown of Seattle with our Alaska cruises and tours, demonstrating why Holland America Line is the number one choice for an Alaska cruise or land tour,” said Bill Fletcher, Senior Director of Destination Marketing, at Holland America Line. “Many of our Alaska cruises are round trip from Seattle, which is ideal for locals who don’t want to fly on vacation. This event allows us to engage with people who are considering an Alaskan cruise but want to learn more from our team and our partners.”
MORE ABOUT THE EXPO
– The exhibition lasts from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
– Locals interested in learning more about an Alaskan cruise vacation can come and learn, engage, and see the best ways to experience the destination.
– Fairgoers can enter the “Passport to Adventure” drawing, a raffle offering two round-trip Alaska – Airlines tickets anywhere the airline flies.
– Attendees who book a Holland America Line Alaska cruise or Cruisetour at the show will receive a special promotional offer worth up to $350 per stateroom.
– Sponsors of the fair are Alaska Airlines, Allen Marine Tours, Denali Brewing Company, Ici Strait Point, Port of Seattle and Riverboat Discovery, and Gold Dredge 8.
ALASKA CRUISE SCHEDULE AND TRAVEL SHOW
Lumberjack Rob “Silver Fox” Scheer
Founder and star of the Great Alaska Lumberjack Show in Ketchikan, Alaska and the first man to win the title of IRONJACK World Champion.
He will demonstrate and show the audience how to throw an ax.
Attendees can pan for real gold at the Gold Dredge 8 booth.
Denali Brewing Company
The brewing company will be serving craft beer.
Guests can enjoy drinks, roast marshmallows and cook around a fake fire with live music nearby.
Holland America Line Executive Chef
Show cooking demonstrations with authentic Alaskan sustainable seafood dishes served on board.
Icy Strait Point
Guests can fly down the world’s largest ZipRider, watch whales in nearby waters and soar high above in a helicopter.
See wildlife and learn the top reasons travelers choose to visit Alaska.
Alaska Up Close Enrichment and Entertainment Program.
Learn more about Holland America Line’s program that brings Alaska onboard and focuses on culture, cuisine, and land-based adventures.
HOLLAND AMERICA LINE CRUISE TO ALASKA 2023
Six Holland America Line ships will explore Alaska, offering roundtrip voyages from Seattle, Washington, roundtrips from Vancouver, Canada, or between Whittier, Alaska, and Vancouver.
Visit one or more glacier destinations in Alaska.
Explore Glacier Bay, National Park.
EXCLUSIVE CRUISE TOURS TRAVEL TO DENALI AND YUKON
Holland America Line’s Cruisetours offers guests 16 options that showcase remote, off-the-beaten-track regions such as Denali National Park and Canada’s Yukon Territory.
Will you be attending the Alaska Cruise and Travel Expo?